"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We're trying to sell the highest quality in an appropriate setting.
- You might think that a more appropriate setting for a solitary man of middle years.
- It can be enjoyed only in the appropriate setting and season.
- I wanted to pick the appropriate setting for it, some other time, as he himself did with his stories.
- "Then I'd like to discuss the subject in a more appropriate setting."
- The formal dining room would have been an appropriate setting but it was still set for lunch.
- Please put this jewel in an appropriate setting and make it come alive again.
- Our cities and small towns are an appropriate setting for contemporary life.
- "Right now, plans are under way to provide the students with the appropriate setting to say their farewells."
- Every child can learn in an appropriate setting with proper instruction.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.