"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- These figures cluster in groups, like a theater troupe posing for a group portrait; they inhabit Victorian settings or plainer ones that suggest contemporary California.
- The Victorian setting was changed as well, and received modern futuristic elements.
- The bracelet, a band of diamonds in a charming Victorian setting, won Ashton's instant approval.
- North of De Maisonneuve Boulevard, one can find many luxury boutiques and art galleries in a Victorian architectural setting.
- They should have decided on a theme for the whole community and reconstructed it to fit that theme, maybe a Victorian setting or a new-millennium theme.
- The series changes the books' original Victorian setting to the shady and violent present-day London.
- The ornamentals exhibition was designed to showcase about 80 new coleus in a Victorian setting.
- At the beginning, all she knew about "Half Life" was the story's Victorian setting.
- Visitors to the primitive Big South Fork Area may find bed and board there in a Victorian setting.
- Generally speaking, this particular realm of fantasy employs either a Victorian or Edwardian setting.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.