"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Just over 10 years ago, in the mid-70's, I faced parents in tears because school systems turned their children away, or put them in substandard and inappropriate settings.
- Gray's interview became controversial, with some arguing that it was good journalism, while others objected that the occasion was an inappropriate setting for Gray's persistence.
- Even so, Palladin feels a little like a very fine cafeteria - not an inappropriate setting for the offbeat, breezy menu.
- In their overzealousness, some of them make the mistake of bringing in security guards in inappropriate settings, increasing the victims' resentment and making retribution more likely.
- But the venture was criticized as taking advertising into an inappropriate setting and hawking products to impressionable youngsters.
- And some experts say that listeners can get carried away with the technology, trying out different environments and choosing an inappropriate setting for a particular type of music.
- I refuse to answer such accusations in this--this inappropriate setting!
- But one of the panel's recommendations is to work to change state financing formulas that currently encourage placement of students in special education and in inappropriate, restrictive settings.
- The argument was that the Cathedral would dwarf the memorial, and that the bustling nature of the Square was an inappropriate setting for a place of reflection.
- The novel's characters, for instance, while convincingly complex and appealing, come off as blithely unhistorical, acting and speaking in ways inappropriate to the novel's late-19th- and early-20th-century setting.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.