"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The small-town setting is particularly convincing.
- Each of the colleges is located in a small-town setting, with convenient access to larger cities in Illinois and Indiana.
- They found, however, that this relationship only held up for workers in small-town settings.
- The perils of daily life feel more pronounced, more real, in the stories with small-town settings.
- Why the major studios may have turned down her film: Women's story; characters going nowhere in a small-town setting.
- Alma College is located in a small-town setting, the city of Alma having slightly fewer than 10,000 residents.
- The film, about an immoral teenager in a respectable small-town setting, was an international success.
- Anyone who grew up in a rural landscape will recognize the essential flavor and texture of this film's small-town setting.
- I'm writing you a little old period piece in a small-town setting.
- Her images of childhood, however, are often rendered in small-town settings, with mildly eccentric, bleakly comic characters.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.