"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I was investigating the use of those techniques in a campaign setting.
- In most campaign settings, only one tarrasque is said to exist on each world.
- However, during that time, no other company published a campaign setting based upon the rules.
- There are numerous campaign settings available both in print and online.
- In addition to published campaign settings available for purchase, many game masters create their own.
- The use of the term "world" in describing a campaign setting is loose, at best.
- Different cultures in the campaign setting have their own names for the months and festivals.
- Changes to rules was minor, mostly reflecting the new campaign setting.
- These products were not tied to any of the official campaign settings but could be used with them.
- Dinosaurs continue to play a major role in a number of more recent published adventures and campaign settings.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.