"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Japhet School teachers teach children for two years in this small setting.
- As with all cell groups, they are meant to help members forge close relationships in a small setting.
- Parents say the small settings are needed for the students, most of whom have had trouble with the law.
- Students are allowed to work in small, highly structured settings with a special education teacher.
- Students will be much more comfortable in a small setting taking the test on the day they are ready.
- First, small settings allow children and teachers to know one another.
- "In these small settings that mix career interests and other issues, it's supposed to help them," he said.
- It's great to see the company in a small setting, and I think he likes performing here.
- The park is based on a small French town-type setting.
- She decides to leave public school to work in a smaller private setting.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.