"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The recording has inspired hundreds of musicians, impressed by the freedom of individual expression within a small-group setting.
- WCS is a small-group setting designed to increase opportunities for networking among students.
- What a joy they must have been to hear together at a club or concert date, if in fact it happened in this small-group setting".
- You never have to worry about it"-Roker was soon in demand for his supportive skills in both big-band and small-group settings.
- While the progressive sonic expansion is fascinating to behold, the small-group settings are no less impressive for their intimacy and nuance".
- Their experience indicates that giving the homeless a chance to learn in regular classes, while also experiencing a structured life in a small-group setting, can help a homeless person stay off the streets.
- The school's academic instruction takes place in a small-group setting with an emphasis on experiential learning.
- Clinton began her campaign by visiting every county in the state, in a "listening tour" of small-group settings.
- These smaller groups give players a chance to explore new repertoire, improve playing skills in a small-group setting, and offer additional performance opportunities at times and places where the full band may not be appropriate or available.
- She planned to visit all 62 counties in New York, talking to New Yorkers in small-group settings according to the principles of retail politics.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.