"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Attempting to remove the software by deleting the associated files manually will render the CD drive inoperable due to registry settings that the program has altered.
- The avaya website says you need to update these registry settings to fix that.
- It is possible to specify questions, set prerequistes and registry settings that the user will be able to choose at the installation time.
- Windows 2000, XP, and Vista offer the registry setting, which controls whether kernel-mode code and data can be eligible for paging out.
- Mostly it's clearing a registry setting, undoing it and so forth.
- The good news is, because of concerns, ever since v3.0 the Windows version of Skype has a registry editable setting that disables its use as a supernode.
- Within the Outlook e-mail client TNEF encoding cannot be explicitly enabled or disabled (except via a registry setting).
- That is, the registry settings only have new meaning when this update has been installed and is in place.
- The policy file allows administrators to prevent non-administrator users from changing registry settings like, for instance, the security level of Internet Explorer and the desktop background wallpaper.
- AutoPatcher also allows installation of some common additional software, registry settings, and patches for other Microsoft software, notably Microsoft Office.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.