"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Isabel stared out the window, looking past the narrow lawn to the immense black traveling coach in the lane, the elegant conveyance at odds with the humble setting.
- Ankle appeared almost competent in this humble setting.
- Earl and Brewster refashioned the style, changing it from lofty and grand to more humble and casual settings.
- Everyday, heartwarming scenes of tears and laughter take place in these humble settings.
- They are also found, battery operated, in humble settings, on street corners and subway platforms.
- In this humble setting, King Lalibela's 900-year-old creations seem all the more extraordinary.
- A humble setting, and there was something odd about his boots.
- The enthusiasm for the debate was palpable in the dim, humble setting of the living room, amid the zebra figurines and the coffee-table doilies.
- We see the two get married and start their life together in humble settings.
- A humble setting may be, but all the trappings of cup final fever.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.