"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "It might give us an indication that this was a residential setting."
- They also tend to be noisier - a concern for residential settings.
- Short-term residential programs are on average 3-6 weeks in a residential setting.
- What we do is grab hold of them in a residential setting.
- Has he ever worked in a residential setting?
- Rubber floor tiles have a variety of uses, both in residential and commercial settings.
- Now we realise that most people don't want to be in that sort of residential setting.
- In a residential setting, that much power could run a small neighborhood.
- This program is aimed at introducing transfer students to the services and resources on campus within a residential setting.
- Along with lawyers, he conceded that it remains a difficult offense to prove in a residential setting.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.