"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Solo has made no offers for that year's back-to-school season to gain new customers.
- He added that a campaign was expected to begin in time for the back-to-school season.
- But during this particular back-to-school season it didn't seem crazy to try to pick things for the picky.
- Yet fall also happens to be back-to-school season for the condom industry.
- But before the back-to-school season is over, the store will close its doors.
- Retailers reported strong sales in the first week of August, giving hope for a bang-up back-to-school season.
- It is expected to reach millions of households by mid-August, just in time for the back-to-school season.
- The men's line, being produced internally by Phillips, will be shipped in the summer for next year's back-to-school season.
- Deals will abound during the back-to-school season, which starts in June just as the school year ends.
- Amid the gloom of the back-to-school season, there are a few bright spots.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.