"search" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- New York students also do well because of the city's historical link with the talent search.
- There was no time for a talent search, in the middle of a raging civil war.
- A talent search for the show had begun in late June, 2004.
- He won the talent search, and started a karaoke company at age 19.
- Then I can explain how they had to go on a talent search for an experienced administrator.
- He conducted a national talent search in order to find the child actors to play each of the leading roles.
- Joanna first got the role after winning a talent search.
- Why did you want to get involved in a talent search?
- Now, though, a worldwide talent search has yielded 40 candidates.
- So, before they even had the company in hand, a talent search for new leadership was under way.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.