"search" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The dispute is about the use of full body searches.
- A separate area off to the side for random body searches.
- Sometimes it got so bad that residents referred to morning rounds as a body search.
- Curtis bent down behind her and began a quick body search, starting from the feet up.
- Now, we are going to conduct a body search.
- There would have been a body search of everyone, including the Hollanders.
- There was a body search too, though they didn't get really intimate.
- Anyone still holding a phone when we do body searches will be killed.
- The guards clear the water and begin a body search.
- They wanted to do a body search on me until I called your mother.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.