"roll" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He could feel them rolling down his cheeks, warm as blood.
- As she read it the tears started to roll down my mother's cheeks.
- And yet, he could feel tears rolling down his cheeks.
- By the time I got through the set, the tears were rolling down my cheeks.
- She couldn't stop the tears from rolling down her cheek.
- She pulled back and looked into his face as tears rolled down her cheeks again.
- Then she closed them, and two big tears rolled down her cheeks.
- She looked straight at me and the tears began rolling down her cheeks.
- Fat tears rolled down his cheeks, but he didn't make a sound.
- She allowed a single tear to roll down her cheek.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.