"response" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Treasury prices were mixed in slow trading amid an unenthusiastic response to the weekly bill auction.
- After meeting him a few times, she returned to an unenthusiastic response, as it was clear that no one had forgiven her.
- This may have contributed to the market's unenthusiastic response to those companies that managed to report on-target or better-than-expected earnings.
- Despite his unenthusiastic response, she pulled out the chair opposite him.
- Some critics attribute the unenthusiastic responses to a lack of trust that governments would give them good advice on how to minimize their tax bills.
- Quatermass met with a generally unenthusiastic critical response.
- Several of the governors, especially the Democrats, denounced the Bush administration's unenthusiastic response.
- But so far Ms. Peterson has been disappointed at the town's unenthusiastic response to the proposed $1 millon project.
- An unenthusiastic response to his floral and erotic photographs left some unsold, while others brought lower prices than the houses had expected.
- But in a city where gruffness is a basic characteristic of urban discourse, the plan drew a markedly unenthusiastic response from officers on the beat.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.