"response" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He did not wait for their startled response, but walked quickly across the floor and out of the door into the sun.
- She felt a definite, startled response to her seizure.
- He'd put his hand on the most private part of her body, and felt her startled response.
- The startled response had come from Jake at the back of the bridge.
- This action is thought to resemble the startled response of a group of prairie dogs.
- At the messenger's startled response, Belisar threw his head back and laughed.
- In the days following the world's startled response, the Soviets started celebrating their "great accomplishment."
- Frank climbed a short rise and saw what had triggered the startled response.
- This drew a startled response from the lieutenant commander.
- When we added a little color to our cover, we got startled responses: "How could you change it?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.