"response" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He didn't seem concerned about the tepid response and wrote the line down in a notebook.
- "The usual tepid response of photo opportunity and budget crumbs won't work any more."
- Asked for comment, however, Comcast gave a more tepid response.
- But even more surprising has been our relatively tepid response to the new technologies of exposure.
- Yet the conservative court's decisions have met with only tepid responses from critics in the rest of government.
- Many are angry about the team's lack of cooperation and the university's seemingly tepid response.
- The speech drew a tepid response from the Republican audience.
- Some analysts took the considerably lower amount to be the measure of a tepid response.
- The tepid response suggests the market's lack of interest in Salon.
- The film, however, garnered a tepid response from the critics.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.