"release" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And when it is not piling up, it is often burned in the open, releasing noxious smoke.
- Burning of fossil fuels (coal, oil and gas) and wood may release dark smoke into the air.
- The shape was hemispherical with a ring base and a hole for venting the fire and releasing smoke.
- As it vapourises it releases white smoke - beryllium oxide.
- The tube broke on impact, releasing coloured smoke to mark the impact point.
- A boiler or furnace burning fuel normally releases smoke through a chimney.
- There was grass, sun-dried, still containing sap but releasing heat as well as smoke.
- Grenades have also been made to release smoke, tear gas and other gases, as well as illumination.
- They stay on the ground and do not emit sparks, flares, any form of projectiles, or any sound, but may release smoke.
- The fire sticks started to crackle and hiss as they released their moisture and smoke.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.