"release" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It will release medicine slowly in the body.
- The extended-release pill is specially made to release medicine slowly in the body.
- Generally, there are three physico-chemical release mechanisms that are used to release the drug or medicine from the polymeric shell of the nanocapsule.
- It is specially made to release medicine slowly in the body.
- Takeru Higuchi, a pharmaceutical chemist who developed pills that release medicine slowly into the bloodstream, died Tuesday at the University of Missouri-Columbia Hospital and Clinics.
- Dr. Rebek says that similar hollow molecules might be used to deliver drugs to specific sites in the body, where the carrier tennis ball molecules would be zipped open to release medicine.
- Skin patches release medicine into the blood at a steady level and may reduce side effects.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.