"release" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But I must beg you to release my friend.
- But many more of the dead came to me afterward and begged me to release them.
- I wept, hoping it would create sympathy, and begged them to release us.
- For one wild instant he thought she was going to beg him to release her; spare her.
- The face was terror stricken, the eyes begged Khardan to release him.
- In an almost hysterical voice, she begged him to release her.
- I begged the farm men to release me, to end my agony.
- Eventually he begs them to release him in the name of Aslan.
- Using the illness brought on by the poisons as an excuse, she begged Stephenson to release her.
- When it was finished, he begged them not to release it.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.