"release" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She tracked down relatives of the victims and wrote letters to several Connecticut newspapers asking people to urge the parole board not to release him.
- He said he urged the Education Department to release federal funds for the school.
- Devastated, she accepted A&M's urging not to release the album.
- Samaranch urged Sydney officials to publicly release all bidding documents.
- She kept pressure on the Committee and urged Packwood to release his diaries.
- During the campaign, I urged them to release their income tax returns.
- They urged him to release his hatred against white people, against himself.
- We urge the Belarusian authorities to release them immediately.
- We must continue to urge the Belarus regime to release the iron grip it has on its citizens.
- Urge him quietly to release his ego struggle and drift back into contact with the Clear Light.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.