"release" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Hadopi also released statistics on how users respond to notices.
- However, among states that publicly release statistics, retrieval rates indicate a high level of success.
- The American military has criticized the civilian count as high, but it has not released statistics of its own.
- The number of online home shoppers is expected to rise significantly when the association releases new statistics next month.
- So far, the Census Bureau has released ethnic statistics for about half the states.
- IC3 also performs analysis and research and releases annual statistics.
- "You don't think the Government would stop releasing statistics just so the voters wouldn't know there was a recession building, do you?"
- City officials said they would release statistics on the academy's second class in August.
- The state will not release statistics on the school's graduation rate and standardized test scores for the 2005-6 academic year until early next year.
- The American military has also criticized the figures as high, but it does not release statistics of its own.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.