"release" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The privately held company does not release data on its income.
- To start the year off we have already released new data on government property.
- We're already a world leader in releasing data, but we want to work with other countries to share ideas and practices.
- Like you've always said: They don't plan to release data if it does work.
- The company has released data on fewer than 60 patients, each treated for two or four weeks.
- Since then, they released data on prostate cancer for the years 1994-8, which we did not include in this study.
- This is the first time city education officials have released data on how well individual high schools are preparing their students for college.
- The Government released data about average family income across the nation from 1979 to 1987.
- But agencies can often drag their feet in releasing data.
- All states will be required to release such data next year under the new federal education law.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.