"release" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She had tried to persuade them to release Sym, without success.
- All that he had hoped to do was to persuade Percy to release him from it for awhile.
- After some time I persuaded him to release a model of his weapon.
- But they can count, and it might persuade them to release political prisoners as just not worth the bottom line.
- She contacted several record companies in an attempt to persuade them to release the album, but to no avail.
- The officials said they had been frustrated in efforts to persuade hospitals to release such data voluntarily.
- Our guides jumped off the bus, and were able to persuade the authorities to release her.
- If a means of persuading the Russians to release her were to arise, they'd probably take it.
- The others managed to persuade him not to release it right away.
- The police were finally able to persuade the bank robbers to release their hostages, and give themselves up.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.