"release" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There has been little information released publicly about plans for the site up to now.
- On September 25, 2002, the committee publicly released its report.
- Some of those reports are released publicly and can be found on the Internet.
- The results of that review have not yet been publicly released.
- The results from that search have not yet been released publicly.
- The movie was completed in 2007, but has still not been publicly released as of 2012.
- A week after April 15, the mayor has yet to release publicly any tax information for 2001.
- A videotape of the test was publicly released in June 2012.
- The game was first publicly released on July 31, 1999, as version 0.94.
- It was their first publicly released single and had an excellent response from the public.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.