"release" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Will the Minister tell the House the nature of the compelling arguments that convinced him to release the money?
- She tries to convince Peter to release her.
- Chillingworth is forced to spend many months convincing the Indians to release him.
- That might convince him to release a few more of those coercions.
- Epic was ready to move on to the next record, but Rudolph convinced them to release another single.
- You can convince them to release him to your custody.
- Siffre originally intended to give the song to another artist to sing, but was convinced to release it himself.
- Kirk must convince these emissaries to release the last remains of their genetic material to store for 50,000 years.
- Then Pixie phoned repeatedly, trying to convince him to release the paperwork.
- The craft was soon attacked, and Bishop convinced her to release him so that they could deal with the matter together.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.