"release" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Dead tissues slowly return to the soil, improving texture and releasing nutrients.
- Disease can perform functions like killing weak trees and releasing nutrients for other plants.
- This exposed part of the plant releases nutrients that can facilitate bacterial growth.
- Second, if the divers stirred up the bottom, that'd actually release nutrients and attract more animals.
- The settlers practiced burning of woodlands to release nutrients into the soil.
- They thus engaged in practices like burning stalks, which released nutrients into the air rather than returning them to the soil.
- They promote the decomposition of dead material, which releases useful nutrients into the soil.
- During the decomposition process, the bales release nutrients that are then absorbed by the plants.
- When land is drained for agriculture, that enables bacteria to release nutrients from the soil more efficiently.
- As plant material and animal wastes decompose they release nutrients to the soil solution.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.