"release" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The young men were quietly released two days after they had been taken.
- The decision was released quietly last month but drew little attention.
- He was released quietly in 2009 after 5 years of his 10 year sentence.
- But once media attention turned elsewhere, a local judge quietly released them.
- Six months later, they were quietly released without amnesty and told to stay out of the government's way.
- My plan is to have Black released quietly from jail.
- He was quietly released when the world stopped looking.
- After six weeks in detention the girls were quietly released, and officials have declined to comment on the case.
- Almost a year after the initial release, Microsoft quietly released the second version.
- Law enforcement authorities have declined to comment on that case, but a few weeks ago, the girls were quietly released.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.