"release" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They release enzymes that chemically break down the organic matter into tiny nutrient particles, which they absorb.
- The Golgi releases special enzymes called lysosomes, which clean off any extra amino acids.
- Epithelial cells are normally shed into the ventriculus where they burst - releasing digestive enzymes.
- During the third stage, the inflamed cells release enzymes that may digest bone and cartilage.
- This breach releases enzymes, which react upon contact to the enzyme test strips.
- It is used when the pancreas cannot make or does not release enough digestive enzymes into the gut to digest the food.
- While they fight pathogens, neutrophils also release inflammatory cytokines and enzymes that damage cells.
- The Tymbrimi have glands that can release enzymes for making physical changes to their appearance and organs.
- The pathogen can also release enzymes that break down plant cell walls, and continues to colonize and grow inside dead tissue.
- Autolysis is initiated by the cells' lysosomes releasing digestive enzymes into the cytoplasm.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.