"refuse" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He kept a low political profile and refused military service for either side.
- Under laws in such a system, business owners could refuse service to anyone for whatever reason.
- We could refuse service on any but an Imperial basis.
- Then Fee came in and was refused service on the same grounds given the day before.
- In 1935 Sabaté refused military service, the beginning of his life outside the law.
- However, the customary right to refuse military service was now denied them.
- How many 50-year-old men would refuse oral service from attractive 21-year-olds if they could get away with it?
- Discussion question: Should young men have the right to refuse mandatory military service for religious or other reasons?
- The wearing of them can often lead individuals to be refused service at related businesses and bars.
- Especially when the offenders refuse the shelter and services that are available?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.