"promptly" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "There is no need to do that," Data said promptly.
- Some large investors promptly said the changes did not go far enough.
- "I've known both of them for years," she said promptly.
- "Make me that offer tomorrow when my wife comes," James said promptly.
- "The size of the thing," John said promptly, as they all settled on their knees around the table.
- "No," she said promptly, and I felt a great weight of disappointment.
- "I would never do such a thing," he said promptly.
- "I'm not ready to talk about that yet," she said and promptly got off phone.
- "Good question," he said promptly, in a tone that she could well believe went with a professor of something.
- "Tied up every second of the day," I said promptly.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.