"promptly" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I think they were looking for something,' she returned promptly.
- The others promptly returned to the game, playing or watching.
- He remained inside the room for some two minutes, then promptly returned to the bridge.
- Confronted with this evidence, the hospital promptly returned the heart in 1997.
- The truth quickly came out and the baby promptly returned to its real parents, who chose to not press charges.
- "I presume that he would have returned promptly with the gun."
- They were then returned to their state of origin and promptly discharged on 22 May.
- He had been right, though, because the men made no effort to comb the surrounding area and promptly returned to the main house.
- "The move was the strongest you could have made" the Chancellor returned promptly.
- She returned promptly and tossed two large gold coins on the table.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.