"promptly" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I told him the amount and he promptly sent me a check.
- In order to appeal a denial, promptly send a letter to the agency.
- Presents are not generally given; if, however, someone does bring a gift, be sure to promptly send a thank you card.
- He promptly sent away for the catalogue and ordered some tricks.
- At the very next class he attends, you will promptly send him away.
- The owners promptly sent Johnson on a sabbatical from which he never really returned.
- Letters of thanks for any gift are traditionally sent promptly after the gift's receipt.
- Byrne promptly sent it to the B-52's' manager who offered to represent them internationally.
- His request was denied in July 1999 and he was sent promptly to prison.
- Instead, the puck went Turgeon's way, and he promptly sent it to the back of the net.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.