"promptly" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He puzzled for a second and then promptly forgot the question.
- Turning to look for him, she promptly forgot the thing she'd just remembered.
- She introduced me to several people, all of whose names I promptly forgot.
- The hurt look vanished and she promptly forgot about her hair.
- Once, I changed a password and then promptly forgot it.
- At which point they would contact said loved ones, discover that everything was fine, and promptly forget all about their concerns.
- He sat down, poured himself a drink and promptly forgot it was there.
- The public, if it knew of what he had done, promptly forgot it.
- He explained in detail the assignment, then promptly forgot about it.
- She turned round at the sound of footsteps coming down the stairs and promptly forgot all about the second most wonderful man she'd ever known.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.