"promptly" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It'll be night in half an hour, and we'll leave promptly at eight.
- As his campaign failed, he was forced to go underground and promptly leave the country.
- While the crowd maintained a safe distance, the three men promptly left the hall.
- He arrived just before nine and left promptly at five.
- Several of the jurors waited until eight, when he was known to promptly leave and return to his room.
- "Do your jobs and see that they leave promptly."
- Some stores, for example, now close half an hour early so that workers can leave promptly at the official closing time.
- Then she promptly left her small office to escort the visitors on up to a higher level still.
- Lily promptly leaves and is not seen for four weeks.
- A note is then sent to Nate, who promptly leaves the party.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.