"promptly" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Only about 120 deputies followed him out of the hall, and the rest promptly began passing legislation.
- Then she left on a 15-city book tour in June, and promptly began doing research.
- The craft promptly began to run and he shut it off.
- Visiting periods are forty minutes long and begin promptly on the hour.
- Things promptly began to go from bad to worse.
- Now we wait, he thought, and promptly began to worry.
- She promptly began preparations for an active role in the conflict.
- Under terms of the agreement, a tender offer is to begin promptly.
- And the economy promptly began growing by close to 5 percent a year.
- Please don't be late; the meeting will begin promptly at 9:00.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.