"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The firm had an interest in developing speculative projects that conventional banks would not touch.
- One is a three-building, 1.3 million speculative project consisting of office, warehouse and distribution space.
- Although Witten has graduate students, he is reluctant to involve them in his more speculative projects.
- They produced a series of speculative projects that remain unbuilt.
- With speculative projects there is the added risk that when completed the building will not lease, draining profits even further.
- Other major speculative projects are in the works as well.
- The company says this would be the first speculative project for the Exit 7A area.
- Originally planned as a speculative project, the building is completely leased to two tenants, although they will not be able to move in until 2002.
- Less than half the space in the speculative projects was leased up by year-end.
- But the focus of the new construction, they added, has increasingly been on speculative projects.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.