"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Xanadu project itself failed to flourish, for a variety of reasons which are disputed.
- "We feel pretty strongly that the Xanadu project works well with the site," Mr. Zoffinger said.
- Mr. Codey, while declining to discuss the Xanadu project, said in an interview that he was committed to improving relations with the teams.
- While the state, as the landlord, is thoroughly entangled in the $1.3 billion Xanadu project, Mr. Corzine has shown no interest in intervening.
- At first, Mr. McGreevey said he was quitting the Xanadu project.
- The agreement gives final approval to the $1.3 billion Meadowlands Xanadu project.
- Ted Nelson used it in connection with his ambitious Xanadu project, an effort to create a single repository of everything that anybody has ever written.
- The Xanadu project dates to the administration of Gov. James E. McGreevey.
- Would New Jersey be better off tearing down the stalled Xanadu project in the Meadowlands?
- The Xanadu project was not very successful.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.