"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This is a remix project, released in 2002 by Word Records.
- He is also a director with the non-profit cultural organization, The Remix Project.
- Although Scott-Heron received top-billing for the release, Smith worked solely on the remix project.
- "Walking on Thin Ice," which is to come out as a commercial single on March 25, is the fourth song from the remix project.
- Ghost has already released an exclusive remix project, 'Remixes from the Edge', available for free download from his website.
- For the remix project, she dropped her first name and became known as simply "ONO", as a response to the "Oh, no!"
- Their next two releases were issued under the name Echo, with Way Out West being the name of their remix project.
- Troy offered the duo the chance to work on a remix project with Jane's Addiction for the upcoming maxi single So What!
- Their first remix project was for a girl group called Eden's Crush created on the American TV show Popstars.
- Cousins announced on her website that her first solo album Killing Time is to be re-launched as a remix project with tracks from Mastermind.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.