"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- If approved, the dredging project will probably begin in the late 2010s.
- Last winter just two major dredging projects were completed in the county.
- If the government just allowed nature to take its course, it is highly likely that extensive dredging projects would not be necessary.
- There will be a new dredging project for the inner and river portions of the harbor.
- As a result, the government abandoned a planned dredging project, which would have further damaged the water quality.
- "There is no real-world basis for a dredging project," he said.
- "We are very concerned about the risks associated with a dredging project that size," she said.
- It once contained several islands, but these were removed during a dredging project in 1988-1989.
- By next month, the dredging project will make history.
- In late March 2010 the dredging project was 50% complete.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.