"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The report said the department had acknowledged that this was a technically high-risk project.
- It typically supports high-risk projects with the potential to develop into successful businesses or license innovative new technologies.
- The only losers would be the shareholders but they always knew this was a high-risk project.
- Others are shying away altogether from high-risk exploratory projects.
- We will not shy away from high-risk, high-reward projects because of short-term earnings pressure.
- The high-risk project aims to create jobs for the economically depressed province.
- A new Soviet bank has been created to finance high-risk scientific and engineering projects, the newspaper Pravda said last week.
- Non-repayable grants will be reserved primarily for high-risk projects, which find it difficult to obtain loans.
- Economic and monetary union is a high-risk project.
- Economic and monetary union is a centralist, high-risk project with a weak democratic basis.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.