"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Test cars are expected to be running next year - it's a serious project and we'll report on progress.
- You can't make a joke out of such a serious project!
- But if you're working on a serious project, the right kind of nail means less rust and more strength.
- But it is also a serious project, they say.
- She's working on a very serious project for the government.
- No one could run a serious project like that without paper, not even Vargas.
- It's good not to work on serious projects all the time.
- "I put that aside and worked on more serious projects," he said.
- We follow up to ask whether it was just a flash in the pan or a serious project.
- I have not heard anyone propose a serious project for the restoration of full employment at the national level.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.