"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The intersection of so many different aesthetic and intellectual projects is exciting to ponder.
- I admit that my intellectual project is inherently controversial.
- This book was Geiger's first step in a much larger intellectual project.
- The study of information, information technology and information systems forms part of that intellectual project.
- He had three major projects--one physical and two intellectual.
- All, it seemed, were part of a continuing intellectual project; their variety was proof of its vitality.
- His best known intellectual project attempted to reconcile Epicurean atomism with Christianity.
- By the time she gets to her final chapter, about summer houses, even she seems to have lost interest in her larger intellectual project.
- One generation's intellectual project was successfully completed.
- The liberal philosophical tradition has searched for validation and justification through several intellectual projects.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.