"prize" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At £25,000 it is one of the largest prizes in British literature.
- He ran 26.2 miles 113 times in one year, which is a huge commitment of time and effort with no larger financial prize waiting.
- The team with the most money at the end of the game won a large prize, such as a car or exotic vacation.
- The full house is always the largest prize in any one game.
- You don't mean to say another government has offered a larger prize?
- Dale came second, for which he won "a large prize".
- The students begin to clamor to be the one given the larger prize.
- Perhaps a larger prize is the region's natural gas deposits.
- The game show offered the largest prize on television at the time.
- It was the largest prize ever offered to a team for a single tournament.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.