"prize" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But if there was a chance for some great prize, that might justify pain.
- Not that an empty city is so great a prize.
- "We must not let them stop and build defenses before the great prize to the north."
- I'm going to have to work on some great prizes or something.
- In 1837 he received the great prize of the academy.
- You have a great prize to give your nephew in this trip.
- That will be a great prize if we can achieve it.
- I heard the word that you had taken a great prize from the Dutch.
- It is a great prize worth a lot of effort.
- But in the end even the great prizes meant very little.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.