"prize" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This not the only prize to come Newark's way lately.
- Virtually the only prize its sailors haven't won is the America's Cup.
- And she's got her eye on the only prize worth winning - creative control.
- For many years, this was the only prize given.
- At the end of their grim race, death might be the only prize.
- It was probably the only prize that could offset the aggravation he had in 1989.
- This is the only prize in California that has a one-year claim period.
- The Stanley Cup should be the only prize you play for.
- It is the only prize given by the nation for poetry.
- No stuffed animals - the thrill of the pursuit is the only prize.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.