"prize" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- An exact guess awarded a additional prize to the winners.
- All the player must do is score a certain number, usually 29, to win additional prizes.
- Let me reward them with additional prizes, just like the Palestinians.
- In addition to the cash rewarded, the winner will also received additional prizes.
- Both of them had their eyes on an additional prize.
- If a team won the game 60 to 0, an additional prize was awarded.
- The individual winning pair of each challenge would earn an "additional prize."
- In 1988 the winner's prize was again $1 million, but additional prizes were introduced.
- From 1930 an additional prize was also awarded for gliding.
- There are additional prizes for winners within each age group.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.