"prize" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- With prizes only awarded to the living, this year could be his last chance.
- Four questions were asked, and prizes awarded for each correct answer.
- Prizes also awarded for matching 4, 3, or 2 numbers.
- The prize is awarded each year, usually in September, on a date set by the award's jury.
- The prize is awarded annually for a first novel (which need not have been published) by an author over 40.
- Prize awarded for discovering a new way to value derivatives.
- Prizes awarded by the institute for individual achievement, built work, and research are among the most prestigious in the industry.
- In this season,two prizes were awarded, one each for a male and female contestant.
- The prize awards the debut writer a cash award of $25,000.
- Prizes awarded to the winners at the awards ceremony on the first evening of the conference.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.