"prize" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Six years later, Bernardo Quintana obtained the national prize of engineering.
- I obtained the first prize of all, Socrates.
- He obtained the first grand prize in 1797, and continued to exhibit until 1819.
- Having obtained the prize for an essay on "the kind of free government best adapted to Italy" he decided upon the career of a publicist.
- In 1804, he obtained the first prize of the Academy, and his works were highly praised.
- The three trials to obtain the prize lasted for nearly three months.
- That same year, he obtained the prize of the Comic convention of Barcelona.
- His progress was so rapid, that he obtained, in 1725, the second prize at the Royal Academy.
- He wrote 47 comedies and obtained the prize five times.
- During the rescue, she is injured and cannot compete and loses her chance to obtain the $10,000 prize.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.