"prize" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- One door hid the day's Big Deal, which was usually more than the top prize offered to that point.
- Life has many other prizes to offer if you are clear enough that you want to claim them.
- But some relatively obscure prizes offer big payoffs, too.
- The prizes offer a total of $1,500.
- The prize offered to anyone who could beat him while he was blindfolded was $100.00.
- Established in 2008 the prize offers a $5,000 prize for a new poem that best explores the religious or spiritual.
- Awarding prizes offers a fixed amount appropriate for reimbursing research into drugs.
- The prize offers a chance to turn the screenplay into a professionally produced film with a budget of $15,000 to $20,000.
- The winner of the beauty contest received the biggest prize offered since 1954: R$ 250,000, one car and a china porcelain watch.
- No prizes offered for a correct solution, only a load of stick if you miffed it.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.